Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Twisted Fairy Tales-Pyramid of Abstraction

When Mr. Dye taught us about the pyramid of abstraction in class, it didn't seem that hard. But now that I'm doing it for my story it's the exact opposite. I always wondered why it took so long for authors to write books. If I knew what I was planning to write about I could do it in about a month at most, but it would be high on the pyramid of abstraction. But if I was to go to the very bottom of the pyramid it would take years at least. The POA(Pyramid of Abstraction) is very hard to follow. Sometimes i think that i have done a good job at it, but then I look it over and notice it's so abstract i can't see anything in my head. So basicly the POA is very hard to follow, but when you do it pays off.

No comments: